Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I hurt my back

I was moving lots of stuff around in my garage -- a tv, a vhs tape player, a dvd player, my old XBox, an entertainment center, shelves, books, books, books, and a few books. And other stuff. I was very proud of my man cave.

Tragically, one or two days later, I found another book in my room; I stooped to pick it up and my back went out. This twinge of pain shot down my right buttock and halfway up my back. It's a good thing I have the most amazing abs in the world, so I grunted through the pain, and stood up. It was a slow, sad, and straggled step that I took with my right leg all the way to the garage. I put the book away but it did not feel like victory. It just hurt.

Here I am, about a week and a half later, still feeling some pain when I sit too long. I want to go for a bike ride. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment